Duration: You can return items within 15 days of your order date.
- Items must be unworn or unused, with tags attached, and in their original packaging.
- You must provide a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There should be 30 or more days left before the upcoming eclipse.
How to Initiate a Return:
- Contact us at email@example.com to request a return.
- If your return is approved, we will provide a return shipping label and detailed return instructions.
Note: Items returned without prior approval will not be accepted.
Damaged or Incorrect Items:
Inspect your order upon arrival. If an item is damaged, defective, or not what you ordered, contact us immediately so we can address the issue.
Some items, like custom products (e.g., special orders or personalized items), are non-returnable. Reach out to us if you’re unsure about your item’s eligibility.
For a quicker exchange process, return your original item and, once the return is accepted, place a new order for the desired item.
- Once we receive and inspect your returned item, we’ll notify you about the status of your refund.
- Approved refunds will be processed through your original payment method within 10 business days. It may take additional time for your bank or credit card company to post the refund.
- If it’s been more than 15 business days since your refund was approved and you haven’t received it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read our terms & conditions here.